Bold Futures Mentoring Program
Allow a Girls Inc. Mentor to Make a Difference in Your Daughter’s Life
The Bold Futures Mentoring Program provides volunteer mentors for girls ages 9-14 residing in Memphis and surrounding areas.
The goal of the program is to help improve girls’ academic performance, school attendance and increase girls’ competencies and skills to avoid or successfully handle harmful situations. It will also aim to teach girls positive decision-making skills about health, peer relationships and overall life experiences.
*Transportation pickup at 910 Vance Ave. and at the Frayser Kroger on Saturdays.
- Setting & Achieving Goals
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Arts & Crafts, STEM Activites
- Self-Defense & Personal Safety
- Bullying & Violence Prevention
- Character Building
- Substance-Abuse Prevention
- Other Needed Areas
- Daughter(s) must be enrolled in Mentoring Program
- Complete & submit application
- You and your daughter must attend the Kick-Off & Closing Celebrations
- Commit to your daughters’ participation in attending full mentor sessions on scheduled dates and times (Schedule provided)
- Notify your Girls Inc. staff in advance of any changes concerning your daughter
- Respond to all correspondence received from the Girls Inc. staff